Matter Matters!

Welcome back to my blog! Today we are talking about my latest unit in science matter! This unit we talked about diffusion change of states and matter. In the end we had to make a video game. I had a really hard time using scratch because I do not like to code but I did it and it is a very simple video game.

Who Am I?

For this piece we had to talk about mass, volume, density, quantitative and qualitative observations. We chose an object see if you can guess mine, and then we had to describe its mass, volume, density, quantitative and qualitative observations.

The answer is a little black cube that is used on a triple beam balance or as a weight block.

Gummy Bear Madness!

For our second project we did a gummy bear experiment. You had to make a hypothesis, prediction, method, observations, and a conclusion. We were talking about diffusion and so that is why this project is called the gummy bear diffusion. I loved doing this and it is probably my favourite thing we did in science for this unit. Enjoy the slides

Game Pitch

The video game pitch was wear we had to make a drawing or a sheet pitching our video game now my original idea which you can see did not actually work out because it was too complicated for a not even ametuer coder. I did not have to remake my pitch which was definitely a plus.

The Video Game

The video game which mine is called bobs fruit shack. This was the hardest part for me because I am not great at coding and frankly I don’t enjoy it but it is always good to try something new. Feel free to play if you would like the instructions are on the side.

As always try your hardest and Enjoy! Until we meet again!