Hello everyone,

This is my blog where I get to show you my work. I’m just a kid in grade 10 PLP with an Ipad but who’s behind the screen. Well this week we have been working on making a video to show our blog viewers who we are.

While making the video our teacher was away in Oregon with the grade 8 students. The first step was making a keynote. We got a keynote sample page and we put a bunch of icons that repersent ourself in our heads. Then we used this special new thing called magic move. When we completely finished our video we used the new feature on the ipad called screen recording. We recorded our work. After we were satisfied with our keynote we needed to make a song. Since the beginning of the year our teacher has been showing us how to use GarageBand. I used a few smart instruments to make the song I have now. Then I took my work to iMovie. Using our previous iMovie editing skills I edited my video and added a tagline. Then I uploaded my work to YouTube. Now that I’m done I’m making this about me page.

Take a look at the video

Now you probably want to know what these icons mean let me tell you the more important ones some of them I just put there because I love that thing but some icons are very deep and personal to me, they need explanation. Birds and Dogs, I put those icons because I love animals and I have a lot of birds and two dogs, being a vet is something I’m interested in. The Shop, I put that icon because I was basically raised in my dad’s glass shop. Niki glass defines me, actually if you click the link you will see the shop’s blog. I was one of the helpers to make that blog from the skills I learned at school. I know almost everything about glass. I can make glass and it’s now part of who I am.

School, I put school because school takes up most of my life and this blog is for school so I guess I should mention it. Figure Skating: It’s something I do when I need to calm down, I used to be a competitive figure skater but not anymore.

Hope you learned more about me and my lifestyle.