Matter and more

In this project we learned many things such as what is matter and quanatitave and qualitive observations, then we switched it up. We learned about the kinetic molecular theory sand how it contributes to the different states of matter. This was really fun to learn becasue to review our learning we got to play with gummy bears. Technically we weren’t entirely allowed to eat them but we all did. I enjoyed having an inversive project that was hands on. For the final we had to make a game with scratch which showed the composition of atoms. To be honest this was very hard, turns out i’m terrible at coding but luckily there were tutorials. After a hundred years I finished my game and it wasn’t too bad, it was just very funny. In my game there’s a dinosaur and they are a neutron., they have to jump over the electrons that are coming towards them while also trying to collect the protons. The dinosaur also is really cute. Overall I really enjoyed this project and I hope to do something like this again. 

This is my link to my video game

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/842957726