Over this past month and a bit, I have been working on two different projects that talk about The Dark Ages. On this post I will explain the driving question “How did the quest for power impact people’s lives in the Middle Ages?”, and what I put into the projects, and also what I received from the experience.

The first project I made was about the Feudal System, and the Middle Ages as a whole. I took a deep dive into the Middle Ages for this project, looking at how different classes talk and react to each other. I also looked at who has the most power in the European Feudal System. While making this project I improved my skills of referencing images, gathering images, and formatting projects.

During the second, I improved upon the same type of skills as the first project like referencing images. On the second project I covered the Crusades and how/why it happened. For this project I covered how the Christians viewed the Muslims, and how the Muslims viewed the Christians. I also explained what the results of the Crusades were, and how they even impacted modern day life.

Overall I have gained a lot of useful skills while making these projects, and I can’t wait to see what I learn next.