D.I regional tournament

Should this have been posted a while ago? Yep. Should I be broadcasting this to everyone? Probably not. Do I have any sense of shame? Barely. Am I going to do another boring school post? You bet I am! If you’re wondering what D.I is, you haven’t been paying attention to my posts, or those of my classmates. D.I is a tournament of creativity, or a nerd competition depending on who you ask. The rules are simple, follow your challenge guidelines, don’t get any interference, and try your best to look like you’re having fun.

My team was the same as it was for the online sequel to this tournament. Liam, Raymond, Ryder, and Julien. However, if you want to see someone else click here. Or not, if you don’t want to. As I’ve previously established, our team works really well together. We all respect and listen to each other’s ideas, and never just flat-out tell someone: no, that idea is stupid. You suck. After you have achieved mutual respect, there is nothing getting in the way of true teamwork.

now, the part I’ve been dreading. While I’m almost done this blog post, I have another to do before I can go to bed. I don’t like doing this at night. It’s almost over. And to introduce the beginning of the end, here’s our curricular competency: research and understand. I did pretty terrible on the research part of this, due to my lack of research, but when it comes to understanding, I did good, as all my information came from my head.

that concludes this blogpost. Oh wait, it doesn’t. This does.

*brofist*