1: Becoming a PLP learner- Who am I as a PLP learner? 📝

Hello my friends! It’s your old pal, Nikan, back on the ol’ blog. On today’s post, we will be discussing the question: Who am I as a PLP learner? Let’s get started, shall we?

To start this ego-fest, lets ask, what do I bring the table? Well, I would like to think I bring a lot of personality to my work, emphasized on my collage- which taught us how to use Keynote- or my Laptop Memoji- which.. also taught us how to use Keynote. I think I’m a pretty creative person, and I love to draw. I complete my work on time, and I usually complete revisions fast if needed. I think I have an appropriate work ethic, and I come to class with a positive attitude. I’m able to work productively and manage my time well. I think I have skills in programs like Keynote or notability, but I am extremely confident in Canva. 

Collage
My Memoji
An example of something I made on Canva

On my user manual, I think I did I good job. Again, lots of personality, I think I used pretty good vocabulary, and I think overall, I did well. The goal of this assignment was to teach us about pages, and learn about ourselves.  I added an example of the user manual below. 

Now for something that I’m not proud of: Below, I added my un-revised role from a project we just finished. This was some awful work, I added zero-detail, and totally rushed it. Luckily, Mr. Harris gave me good revision tips, and it got better- sorta. 

An assignment I worked really hard on was my MindNode- after it was revised. I think I met the criteria for that assignment well, and spent a lot of time on it. This project was to teach us about worldview, and how to use MindNode. Again, this will be attached below.

MindNode
My awful thing
User Manual Example (Red = Last Name)

Thank you, and goodnight. Or morning. Or afternoon. Or evening.