4: The Middle Ages ⚔️

Driving question: How did the quest for power affect peoples lives in the Middle Ages? 

The Middle Ages was a very interesting time in history, and the power system was even crazier. In this past project, we learned about who was under who, and what people believed/ how they lived. 

Keystone: 1. We got a series of worksheets about the Middle Ages, and shoved them into a slideshow. I think I did well, but It was pretty hard to do wrong, they were just worksheets. 

Keystone #2: We created a visual artifact about the power system in the Middle Ages. I created mine in Canva, which is a program I am very confident in. Overall, I was pretty happy with the project I put out. I think I covered all the points I was supposed to cover. I added little drawings that I made, and I think that was a nice, unique touch. In a nutshell, the pope had all this power, and made everyone suffer.

What I could’ve done better: Well, I didn’t really go above and beyond. Sure, I did what I was supposed to, but I ONLY did what we were supposed to. 

Keystone #3 It was the same as Keystone #1, but  about the crusades. The Crusades were a series of religious wars between the Christians and Muslims. The goal of the Christians was to claim as many holy sights as possible, in the hopes of stopping the growing Islam religion. The pope said “If God got us, then we gonna be alright.”, so people were confident the Christians were gonna come out victorious. The Muslims were trying to claim as many holy sights as possible, in hopes of growing their religion as much as possible. I think I did fine on this project. I used Canva again, but this time I used a template. In theory, that seems smart because It will look better, but, It kinda felt like I didn’t do much. I added drawings again, but only 2. Overall, I did okay. I covered most of the details I needed to, but I didn’t feel like I made it, if that makes sense.

What I could’ve done better: Again, I should’ve gone above and beyond, and probably should’ve not done a template. 

Thank you.