Coruscating Cinema blog post

I think if you have had any free time you probably made a home movie of some sort, and I find these really fun. I’m not much of an actor, but I really, really like editing. I like editing enough that I will willingly spend hours on a editing project just because I find it fun. Another thing that I am quite fond of is cinematography, which is “the art of photography and camerawork in film-making.” So this post is about our Vibrant Video project, and you wouldn’t guess, but this project is about BOTH of those things, so obviously I quite enjoyed this project, and went far enough as to make my own video with a few other people. Firstly in this project we made our video about a hobby that we like using clips, and it was ok. Before you jump to conclusions I have to first say that clips is not usually my first choice for video editing, so I was not as fond of this part vs the later parts, but it was still fun to make.

For this stage we made a tutorial video about how to stack a chair. I made this video with Alicia (blog here). I found this part quite fun to make, but there were some hard parts where we had to deal with background noise of others making videos at the same time.

We also made a script for this which I will put right here

At this point we made some mini-movies utilizing effects                                           I made one about angles

Now for the last part which I am the most proud of we made a video about how to ride a bike.

I learned a lot about making videos from this as a lot of our class seemed to enjoy our video, and I believe that it had abrupt and unexpected turns, and that those turns were humorous. Another reason why I think our video was good was because it had good use of special effects, and a bunch of different angles.

In a project that takes place after this project ended we had to make a video with music about things that represented some part in this term, and I chose this project to make the video about. Here is that video:

Thank you for reading my blog, and have a great day