Carr- drawing stuff

My best work of this project, this drawing is my name in block letters. It has stickmen on it because i needed some extra details to add to the name. The stickmen represent me in a way that i am very chaotic. I don’t know how i picked the letter colours i just thought they looked good together. I think i did very good on this assignment  and demonstrated an exceeding level of work.

This picture depicts a bunny on dry grass. There is a bush behind it and a path beside it. I didnt have an Apple Pencil for the whole project which made it hard to draw with perspective and shading but i was able to draw my name so well because it was all straight lines. I demonstrated an emerging level of understanding the content.

APO is a drone company that sells easy to use drones for beginners. This is the business i created for this assignment. This business is completely hypothetical and we are only supposed to design the businesses logo. I demonstrated a developing understanding of the content. It is a good business concept but i couldn’t do a very good logo.

This picture follows the realistic shading created from the light source. This drawing is of a simple mug. I demonstrated an accomplished understanding of the content. I did good with the angles of shading and making it realistic, but i think it contrasts a little too much.

Overall, this project has taught me a lot about how to draw with sketches pro. this project taught me how to put in additional effort and not procrastinate. Carr lessons had fun activities and interesting assignments.

Thanks for reading my blog! (How did you get this far) stay tuned for more blog stuff 🙂