Tpol DDD:

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

I just found out that WordPress is turning all of my (: into 🙂 and I am very sad and now I have to make them all backwards so they don’t autocorrect eee >:(

Driving question: Do I deserve grade 9?

This year started with “wow high school very cool” and “maybe I could get good grades” and ended with me procrastinating until a day before the due date and “soon I can enjoy my time living” (summer)

heres my highlights in some subjects:

Maker: I actually some what enjoyed DI (Charlie ruined it) (he didnt bring the spring loaded car) (the whole project relied on that night):< other than that though it was great (: we did teamwork and we were decent at cooperation and I really liked how I got the daring escape challenge because thats the one I wanted (: I think that doing DI helped me improve my ability to work with others and developed my technical abilities too.

Humanities: I think that the new beginnings project was fun and I think I learned a bunch of stuff about our country’s history. The visuals that I made helped me depict the fur trade and the simulation was very informative and was very well thought out.

Scimatics: I liked the scratch game because it was a great intergration of chemistry and coding. The project seemed very well planned out and it was very fun programming it and playing all the games.

Electives: this isnt really about them but they were all a blast and I feel like I learned some real life skills in engineering and foods.

Some stuff I did well on:

From scimatics:

from humanities:

I think that I’m ready to go to grade 9 because I got passing grades in all subjects and I did ok work. I dont think I preformed to the best of my abilities but I think I think it was enough. Seven more words for a perfect number.