Maker- Vibrant Video :)

Hi

DQ: How can I use my video making skills to tell a story?

Keystone 1: what interests me? I loved doing this video and I think I did well on it. This is my favourite assignment from this vibrant video project.

Keystone 2: Something silent movie shots and angles? This wasn’t very fun since we couldn’t choose our own groups, although I understand why, I am slightly salty.

Keystone 3: Planning and shooting: This was really fun. We used our videography skills in groups to make some videos for the exhibition. Ours was about economy (we split into groups economy, history, diversity) and I think our group did really well but it was very rushed at the end so I finished it in LAC. (:

How to set better goals: I worked with Gwenyth and Julia on this and it was actually pretty fun. I think our group could have included more shots and angles but it was pretty good I’d say.

I feel like in Maker we tried to focus on our videography and shots and effects, but for the trains n stuff video I feel like it was just humanities part 2.  Still though,  I really enjoyed this project and in general I like to work in groups. (:

Sorry this was so short but I’m doing other posts right now.