Chemisty Coding

How can the behaviour of matter be explained by kinetic molecular theory and atomic theory? To answer that I have to learn about molecular and atomic theories. In class, I learned about atomic theory through the different atomic models and worksheets. I learned about molecular theory through worksheets. We explained our knowledge through a game that we coded ourselves.

Here is my project end MindNode:

Questioning and predicting: I think I am accomplished in questioning and predicting because all my class time was used effectively to finish my work and code my game. I also was interested in coding my game the science and math that were used in this project.

Scientific communication: I think I am accomplished because I knew and understood several different atoms and molecules. Another reason why is because I represented a finished model of particle motion shown and a historical model of an atom is in my game. I also used scientific methods, techniques, and ideas to show my learning in my game and my atomic model’s research.

Reasoning and analyzing: I think I am accomplished because I made a well-coded scratch game with functional controls. My game also showed the atomic theory, molecular theory, and all states of atoms correctly. My game is also easy and fun to play.

Here is the link to my game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/652614473/