Chemistry coding

Hello People is Randy again. Today I’m  going to reflect on a scimatics project that I have just finished. In this project I have learned about coding and chemistry, and the final product was a scratch game.

My game was basically just geometry dash, but not as good. I wrote all codes by myself and it worked, I put the states of matter in my game(liquid, solid, and gas). And it also changes its temperature while playing. Atoms moves faster when it is heating, so everything in this game is related to science.

And here is my game feel free to try it:

game

Questioning and predicting:

In this project I was really into those science facts about atoms, I am good at math but not really good at science so I have a lot more curiosity.

Scientific communication:

For the scratch coding part I had a lot of questions, and how did I solve them? YouTube! I search up how to make a geometry dash in scratch and then I just did what he showed me.

reasoning and analyzing:

I after I learned how to make a normal geometry dash game in scratch, I started to add my own things. I added the states of matters and also speeding up. One thing that struggled me the most was how to change the background and the move speed at the same time. But I still figured it out.