Renaissance A Time Of Change

Hey guys welcome back to my blog, this post is going to be about a project i recently completed about the renaissance. The goal of this project was to gain a better understanding of the renaissance and compare its inventions, societal changes, artists, and art to ours nowadays.

are end product for this project was a triptych demonstration changes and a paragraph about the most significant thing in the renaissance. A triptych is a image with a background relating to the image. It is split into three columns, the one in the middle being the biggest. My triptych has Sean sully a modern day artist compared to Leonardo da Vinci. It also contains the art piece the Mona Lisa. That is the left column on the right side it has the parachute which I think is the best invention during the renaissance. The final thing on the right side is the Protestant reformation. Then finally the modal column has my Memoji aka a emoji that looks like me, as well as modern day things similar to the stuff on the outer column. Here is my triptych.

I learned quite a lot from this project, but the one thing i want to highlight over the others is how i learned to use the app superimposeX which is an app where you design and crop images to make them how you want them to look. I used this app through the whole project and i used it to make everything I did. That was my triptych. The final thing was my paragraph on the most significant thing during the renaissance. I chose Leonardo da vinci, I choose him because he was not only an artist but also an inventor, mathematician, an architect and much more. He invented the parachute and his work has helped shape the world to be how it is today. Thanks for reading.