Hi! I’m Ruby and this is my first blog post! I’m in grade 8 and I’m in a program called PLP. I love volleyball, seals, cats and nature. These are some projects we’ve done and this is also may contract on how I work in a team.

This is my memoji:

How i work in a team:

When working in a team, I am good at being creative and listening to others ideas. I am good at doing art related projects because I enjoy art and am pretty good at it. I am good at sharing my ideas and getting them out there. I can navigate the ipad pretty well and can help with certain apps and websites. I am good at talking without being awkward most of the time and wont be afraid to talk to new people. I work well with people in groups and am able to get along with them. I am able to merge and create new ideas with classmates, and i am also good at drawing/writing out plans for something.

Some things you might not know about me:

My creative media:

For my “ how I work as a team” creative media project I decided to make a drawing about how I work and what I bring to a team. I just made a drawing of me thinking about what my strengths are that I bring to a team which shows a bunch of little drawings and their descriptions next to them. I drew my creative media piece because I really enjoy drawing and I think its cool because that’s one of my strengths that I use often and I thought it was very creative. I also added some skills I need to work on and get better at because everyone has something they need to work on, and I chose some options that I think I need to do.

That is it thanks for reading!