Mpol

Start thingy: Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for Read More…

Radical renaissance

I’m gonna explain more of the project here: 1. I made it using unique skills and apps taught to me by the plp teachers. 2. The learning was quite hard because we had a tight deadline. 3. I took away that the renaissance was a interesting and unique part of history

Winter exhibition post

During December all of PLP was working on a project called Pandora’s box, and now that its been a few weeks we have to reflect on the project. In this project the grade 8s had to incorporate a box into a piece of artwork representing a theme in avatar, i chose the theme of corporate Read More…

Making interesting images

Driving question: how might i use a still image to create and communicate though technology? Answer: i could create a feeling in the image to communicate something and tell a story or express an opinion by making art. If you post an image online you could communicate to an audience. I could create a photo Read More…

About me post

Hi, my name is Ryan and i am a PLP student in seycove secondary. This is the about me section of the blog where you can learn stuff about me I guess. My hobbies: I enjoy mountain biking where I sometimes go to whistler and spend a few days riding, filmmaking, learning random things like Read More…

Monke

ill post stuff here i guess. anyway welcome to the blog thing. Work isn’t gonna be great but I’ll try. hopefully u enjoy looking at it or whatever.

Hello world!

Welcome to your brand new blog at Blog 44 Sites. To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you. For assistance, visit our comprehensive support site. You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, Read More…