Becoming a PLP learner

Over the last few months I have learned a lot in the PLP program, and who I want to be as a PLP leaner. So far I have completed 7 main projects in my maker class all of which I will be talking about today and what I’ve learned about my self as a PLP learner during those projects. 

1. WordPack: This project was pretty simple so I think I actually learned more about other people than I learned about myself eg. others hobbies, how hard they work, and how similar they are to me.
  2. Digital selfie: In the digital selfie I wasn’t sure so as a joke I climbed up a slide and then I realized that I was adventurous.
  3. Laptop Memoji: For this project I learned that there is lots of useful apps that I still don’t know about and still lots to learn about tech that I didn’t know about.
  4. User manual: In the user manual project I learned that I’m not that good at learning new skills even though for the most part I enjoy learning things.
  5. Dreamboard: I’ve never really thought about what I daydream about it was just one of those thing that just happens and this project made me think about something that I had never thought about before!
  6. Bucket list: I’ve thought about want I want to do when I’m older but this project was great because I finally had a place to write everything down.
  7. YouTube channel: since I already have a YouTube channel I had already thought about this and am currently making a video that I wrote down on the project. In this project I learned that I should write down plans somewhere so I don’t forget them.