The Student Blogging Challenge has taught me how to blog properly and how to use certain blogging tools. If you haven’t been following my blog, the student blogging challenge is a challenge where teachers give students a topic to write about. When we first started the blogging challenge I was extremely nervous and thought that it would be a great deal of work and effort. However, at the end of the project even though is was a lot of work it taught me how to write an amazing blog post. Hopefully this reflection can help me find out more different detail that I have learned about.

One thing I need to improve on is getting my blog post in on time and making sure to read all the instructions for the blog posts. I struggle with this especially in the last few posts of the blogging challenge due the extra assignment being assigned. I can try to avoid this in the future by trying to make a schedule of when I will publish or work on a post. 

One this I did amazing on was being creative with the content that I posted in my blog post. I drew pictures, wrote about personal experience and showed engaging photos. Even though my writing had loads of in it mistakes, I think I wrote the main points of the blog posts. I will try to use this skill in future blog posts

I will try to keep creating blog post concerning the topic of cartoons. I have always loved animation and always try to check out the latest well written cartoon or animated movie.I will try do both analysis and recommendation for cartoons that I think are worth checking out. Hopefully I can try to improve on my mistakes and work on a good schedule for there future post

Overall, the student blogging challenge was tough however, it taught me about myself and what I need to improve in my writing in the future. Additionally, I’m excited for the blog post we will create once Covid-19 is over and we are able to go on week long trips. Student blogging challenge has change my perspective on my ability to write and tell stories.