Picture of ME

Hello, my name is Sabrina I’m a grade 10 student of Canada and am currently in the Performance Learning Program. I hope to eventually become a character of society. Someone who is accomplished and is actively working to complete their learning goals and personal goals,  one day in the future, hopefully.

I have many the hobbies including……..

History shown in my podcast, The History of Englisc, which is all about how we came to know the language we call English today. This project allowed me to fully explore a topic and taught me how to be my own leader and boss in my work.

This is also seem in my Revolution on Trial timeline of Xinhai Revolution which is detailed and showcases my understand of the Xinhai Revolution. This project taught how to hard research and really delve into my research.

I have also shown my skill in perseverance in my Juno Beach project, where I had create so many drafts and you can see all my hard work in this link. It was a very difficult process however, I think it helped me be able to critique myself.

I am also a artist and I enjoy making artwork, a few examples of my epic masterpieces can be seen below. Each time I do an art piece I like to think that I am growing in my artistic ability a little more and learning new ideas.

I also invested in many tv shows plus cartoons and I would say that I spend, not waste, many hours obsessing over a certain show each week. My favourite show at the moment is succession and I am currently in the process of buying each script of the four scripts. If you have any show recommodaition feel free to comment them on any of my post.

Follow the blog for the latest on my PLP projects and to hear about everything I have learned.