How it started how it is going reflection

Hey guys hope you are doing well for my blog today I will be reflecting on my worldview art project.

This project was about how our worldview was affected by the renaissance and medieval times. The driving question of this project was what can we learn from the past, and why does that matter to us today? There are many historically significant events in the medieval and Renaissance times. In my opinion what effected my worldview the most was the crusades which was when many people got on a boat and killed anybody who wasn’t Christian. This wasn’t very good but I would not have been who I am now if it wasn’t for that. It also left a bad reputation on the Christian community. This just made the spread of Christianity across Europe and all around the world. Another example of what events in the past were the times when there was still a hierarchy system this effected their family in the future so if you were in a lower class your family in the future would most likely be the same. But the Black Plague cleared the way for those in the lower class that survived to go up a higher class. This is because the need for people to work for the higher class was less people so they were willing to pay more for the lower class. But the lower class demanded more or they wouldn’t work so they had enough money to buy land and move up a class same thing with the middle class. So you can learn from the past because it will always affect you some way if you look back on it.

Some evidence of my learning was my how it started how it is going art which showed my understanding about the past and how it effects us now. Other examples of my learning were the milestones in which I learned from and they helped me with my worldview mainly milestone 3 which was the test helped me with learning about some history and putting it to the test. This helped me understand the history of the past. Also just the text we read helped me the most and the Cornell notes helped me put my thoughts and organize them so I understood them and could use them. Last my collage helped me think of my worldview’s .

For my curricular competencies I did all my English competencies and did them to my best ability. I showed this by connecting my worldview to the past historical events it was very deep and I felt like it was good. I read the text and used my ideas to make it to a written text. For my maker competencies we had to use technology to construct our knowledge. I used my iPad to read text and put my ideas into Cornell notes which helped me understand them and use them. The last competency was socials which was the history part of the project I worked hard and learned many new things about the history in the renaissance and medieval times.

Overall this project taught me many things about my past and how it affects me now.

Thanks for listening and hope you have a great day.

2 thoughts on “How it started how it is going reflection