Thought 15: Student Blogging Challenge: Endgame

The student blogging challenge is over 🥳. For the last 5 weeks, we were challenged to write 10 blog posts on various topics to get us to blog like a boss.

I think my favourite of my posts was day 6 when we got to write about music. I liked it because I got to educate others on my favourite genre of music, Middle Eastern Rap. I especially had lots of fun making my top 5 playlist because I got to listen to middle eastern rap music in class and confuse everyone around me. Here is a link to that post.

The post I worked most hard on was day 10, free choice. I worked hard on this because I was writing about a really strange topic and I had to do lots of research. Click here to get to the post.

One thing I had in common with my posts is that most about them where about weird topics. On day 6, I wrote about Middle Eastern Rap. On day 10, I wrote about McDonalds secret monopoly on fast food property and on Day 9 I wrote about Iranian New Year.

I do plan on blogging in the future. At the beginning of the SBC, I thought that it would be hard and I wouldn’t like blogging, when in reality, it had almost the opposite effect. I know really enjoy writing articles and paragraphs about topics that interest me, so I will try my best to do more frequent blog posts.

One thought on “Thought 15: Student Blogging Challenge: Endgame