Hey everyone thank you so much for reading my blog. I’m going to be talking about the wonderful and mysterious outdoors, more specifically outdoor Sports. Im going to talk about my 4 favourites going down the list of #1 #2 #3 #4. For number one which is my favourite I am going to talk about mountain biking. For my second favourite it will be skiing. Both of these are very fun and require a lot of skill and practice. They are also a lot more dangerous then the next two. My third favourite is wing suite gliding. Haha I’m just joking my third one is cliff jumping. It’s a very enjoyable sport that concludes of a person jumping of a cliff from 30 to 80ft high into water. This sport is very dangerous if you don’t know what your doing. Now my last favourite (not saying I don’t like it) is water sports. Now I didn’t say a specific one because I like them all the same. There are so many like water skiing, wakeboarding, water boarding, and jet skiing just to name a few. This is a very interesting way to use water and a boat to make your summer very fun. I hope you enjoyed reading my boring paragraph of me talking about outdoor sports but if you did I hope you wont forget you read my next 4 blogs so thank you for your time and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

If you have time I’d really appreciate if you checked out my new blog which is the second of this series here.

Biking blog crash down safe.