Exhibition! that’s a word a lot of us haven’t heard in a while. Because of covid schools weren’t able to d exhibitions with lots of people. But finally this year we did a spring exhibition. Now lets hold our horses before we charge into talking about the spring exhibition lets thank not only the teachers but the grade 9s that helped us grade 8s make this happen. Now how about we talk about all of the planning before the actual exhibition. We had to design how the room would look. Then we had to actually make the stuff. This is a map of our room.

My group was the first room so we were PBL. PBL stands for project based learning which is what PLP is kind of based around. Because of that we had to work really hard to show how in PLP we learn in fun ways then we reflect on them to make sure we remember. We showed PBL by explaining the launch process and other things. We also showed PBL by asking people to make marshmallow towers this helps people make things and use there creativity. This is why PLPis so good because we have no restraints in our creativity this makes us have a lot more ideas which makes brainstorming easier. I was in the present and reflect part of the room and my job was to explain about blogs. The funny thing is I’m making a blog right now. For me i chose my scimatics Tinkercad project. In that project we where supposed to design a object then calculate the surface area and volume of each shape then the total surface area and volume of the object, i did a blender and whenever some one came to my station i told them about blogs and hoe much we do them in PLP. I also made sure to explain how we do blogs and on which website. 

We aren’t the only room there was there were other rooms which where for different things but to learn about that you have to read my friends blogs and see there perspective on the exhibition.