pedalheads.com/about/jobs-and-volunteer DEADLINE to apply for our paid instructor position is February 22 but we strongly suggest students apply early to guarantee an interview time. Positions will fill up fast!
Rack Stop Stores Ltd. is looking for a competent and hard working individual to work as a sales associate in our North Vancouver store. The successful candidate will need to be an outward focused people person, with a willingness to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Some mechanical aptitude is also a plus, and sales or retail experience is preferred, although not required. Job Description
Responsibilities will include:
* Selling merchandise to customers, providing excellent customer service.
* Installing and maintaining customers’ racks and other purchases.
* Receiving deliveries and processing inventory.
* Ordering merchandise from distributors.
* Writing out work orders and adding them to a work schedule.
* Report to the sales supervisor on a regular basis.
We have full time and part time positions available, up to 40 hours a week, with some weekends and holiday work required. We are open 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm Sundays and holidays, typical work pattern is an 8-hour shift within that timeframe.
Contact Greg at 604-987-7474 with a resume or any questions.