Position: Recruitment & Retention Assistant – High School PT Intern
FY International (FY) is an international organization formed by independent auditing, accounting, tax, consulting, and legal firms.
FY’s Head Office in Vancouver, BC is currently accepting applications from students currently enrolled in a secondary institution who are eager to gain corporate environment experience as a Recruitment & Retention Assistant. The incumbent will be required to be available to work during the summer months. During this temporary part-time internship, the incumbent will receive mentorship and support for his/her success in this position.
- Research, identify and screen potential associate candidates
- Assist in improving recruitment processes and strategies
- Assist with communication with prospective candidates
- Assist the Admission Committee during the review process
- Assist with filing records of new associates
- Assist with the maintenance of the organization’s intranet
The intern must be detail oriented and possess a strong attitude towards learning and collaboration.
Other required skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively (i.e. good writing, proof reading, listening and speaking skills)
- Experience using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Capacity to exercise proper professional behaviour, ethics, and integrity
- Has leadership qualities, is a team player and is versatile
This is a non-paid position.
- Completion of government required volunteer hours for graduation
- Letter of involvement upon successful completion of internship
- Participate in corporate social events
Please send your cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact applicants that meet the requirements for an interview. Thank you for your interest.