Lights. Canyon. Action! Believe it or not, Canyon Lights, our holiday winter festival, is just around the corner (November 23rd to be precise) and we’re looking for holiday enthusiasts to help light up our nights! If you have a passion for guest service, enjoy working outdoors in a true west coast rainforest, and are full of Holiday Spirit, then we want you on our team!
Come meet us at our Hiring Fairs and learn about the seasonal opportunities we have available at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Bring your resume or apply online stating the position(s) you’re interested in. Either way, be ready to meet our recruiters for an in-person interview.
Seasonal Positions Available:
- Guest Services Agents
- Shuttle & Parking Agents
- Shuttle & Parking Supervisor
- Assistant Shuttle & Parking Supervisor
- Food & Beverage Team Members
- Safety Hosts
- Buskers & Band Members
- Facilities & Grounds Team Member
- Retail Sales Associates
Seasonal contracts are from mid-November to January 28th, 2017, with a possibility of extension based on business needs and individual performance.
- Be willing to work in a variety of winter weather conditions and in the dark
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
- Will be required to stand on your feet for extended periods of time while working
- Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 30lbs
- Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool
Show up in person with your resume or clickthe link below and send it in ahead of time and show up on the day!