Student Employment Opportunity!!
- discover the different career opportunities available in public safety and security
- meet women who are subject-matter experts
- tour federal public safety organizations and experience day-to-day operations:
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Security Intelligence Services
- Correctional Service Canada
- Parole Board of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Please note that this year’s opportunity is open to all female high school students with preference being given to those in grade 11.
You can also contact S/Sgt. Annie Linteau at 778-290-2889 for more details.