Students who register by this Friday January 31 will be entered TWICE into the draw for our 2 scholarships.
Space is VERY LIMITED (and a school limit may apply) so students can register at https://greenbricks.ca/conference-registration/. Students MUST be registered by February 4, 2020 to attend this event but as it “sold out” last year we recommend registering as early as possible. Already 50% “sold out”.
The “green economy” is changing the face of the workplace in BC and around the world. This day is dedicated to students in grades 10 – 12 to learn about exciting and endless career opportunities. Futures is much more than a career fair as it allows you to interact with career mentors from various sustainability related careers who have excelled in, and are passionate about, their green careers. Over 30 careers will be represented including chemical engineer, architect, developer, hydrologist, environmental lawyer, financial advisor, landscape designer, robotics engineer, and many more!
This event is offered free of charge to 150 young people in grade 10-12 and will allow participants to:
• Meet and interact with amazing and successful people who will share their sustainability career paths in breakout, roundtable sessions
• Learn about emerging sustainability career opportunities in BC and Internationally
• Listen to an inspirational keynote address from Dr. Love-Ese Chile, a sustainable plastic researcher
• Meet Frank Wolf, called ‘Canada’s most diverse adventurer’ by Canoe & Kayak Magazine (https://keynotespeakerscanada.ca/speaker/frank-wolf/)
• Find out what it takes to reach our goals