Unsure about your career interests and looking for support? The YWCA’s High School Mentorship program matches Grade 11 and 12 girls* (mentees) with volunteer professionals (mentors) for a one-to-one mentoring relationship. Together, your mentor will support in exploring your career options, planning your next steps after graduation, learning fundamental life skills and nurturing your leadership skills!
* This program is open to youth who self-identify as girls, non-binary or gender diverse. We warmly welcome members of the BIPOC, LGBTQIA2S+ and Disabled communities.
To learn more, register for our upcoming information session on Wednesday October 5, 2022 at 4:00pm over Zoom! If you’re ready to apply, head to our application form on our website!
- What: High School Mentorship Program – Information Session
- When: Wednesday October 5, 2022 at 4:00-4:30pm
- Where: Zoom (registration is required at this link)
- Who: *Self-identifying girls and non-binary youth in Grades 10-12 who will benefit from 1-to-1 mentorship to plan their next steps after high school
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
The High School Mentorship Team
YWCA Metro Vancouver
535 Hornby Street Vancouver, BC V6C 2E8
Cell 604 209 6355 (preferred)
Tel 604 895 5846