My Triptych!

This is the final draft I have created for my triptych! To make it, the apps I had used include Procreate, SuperimposeX, Keynote, and google arts and culture. To make my triptych i started off by creating a rough draft of the whole sketch and plan where id want everything to be, next I found a portrait from google arts and culture that somewhat looked like me and cut an image of my face onto the portraits face and added an image of me in each panel, next i added all of my items into every panel, and lastly made final edits in the triptych.

How did ideas from Europe and Asia change the world? Ideas from Europe and Asia changed the world over time by inventing innovations that have evolved over a long time and still benefit us today. In this writing I'm going to be going into further detail about my conclusion and how our innovations have grown and improved over many years, talking about innovations through the Renaissance, the innovations in our world, and the time before the renaissance. New ideas in the renaissance that changed the renaissance world A lot of innovations created in the middle ages have still strongly affected us today impacting people's health care, education, religious beliefs, and there lifestyles of living during the renaissance. Some great examples of evolving innovations created during the middle ages I had decided to include the printing press, clock, and lense. The printing press has helped us print books way faster than separate handwriting each one giving us a greater look at knowledge and education, the clock has better helped us understand time easily, and lastly, the lens has benefited us a lot by helping us see easier or closer if someone had a hard time with vision or another great example of a microscopic lense giving us a close up look of something. Traditional ideas people had before the renaissance To represent my right panel I decided to use the catholic church as a really good way to represent that people before the renaissance weren't that creative and didn't want to make a lot of changes in things. Some examples I wanted to include in my panel (representing before the renaissance) were a sundial to represent time, an example of me writing a book, and a cross to represent the catholic church. I decided that the catholic church sets a great example of people’s lives before the renaissance because people were told cruel things and were forced into labour and tithes to be paid, they were also told horrible things by the church if they hadn't paid their tithes in a way to the church. I decided to include the sundial because it represents how clocks were not yet invented and they used the sun to tell time, and finally, I decided to use an example of the paper and quill to show how they had to write books before the printing press was invented New ideas in the renaissance that changes our lives today In today’s world innovations created in the middle ages have evolved over a long period offering us advanced health care, education, beliefs/religions, and of course new technology. Some innovations I decided to include in the center panel of my triptych include new technology of clocks compared to before, the lense representing an everyday camera, and a TV on it having a screen of office space with an example of me on my iPad reading to represent how the printing press even gave us greater ideas on how we can improve education and reading. My conclusion In conclusion, the innovations that have come from Europe and Asia have helped our knowledge and understanding of these everyday inventions and innovations grow a lot over time and strongly impact our lives every day.

I learned so many new skills while making my triptych and I loved experimenting with those different  techniques. It was also really interesting learning about how different innovations have evolved over time through history. For my next project some things I think I will do differently is tryout new superimposeX techniques that could also better benefit to make my project even better and also try and better plan ahead for my triptych. Overall, I really enjoyed making this project and learning about how different innovations have evolved over many years and how I was able to incorporate my skills into this project.