Geek out! Places I Will Want to Visit After Covid-19 ends- Part. 2

DISCLAIMER: If you haven’t checked out part 1 first you should before reading this part 2!

Hi welcome to or back to my blog! This is Part two of Paces I Will Want to Visit After Covid-19 ends. The second place I would want to go after Hawaii is Greece!

I want to go to Greece because my Nona (thats grandma in Italian) went there when she was younger, she has so many fun stories of things she did so I hope I can make some of mine. I feel it would be a very fun family trip for everyone to enjoy!

I did some research and found some great activities!

~5 Fun Family Friendly Activities~

1.Lithos Restaurant.

Before I tell you about this restaurant, did you know that taverna is Greek for restaurant?

Anyways, Lithos Restaurant is a 4.5 stared restaurant its located in the Psyri neighbour hood in the Athens. The restaurant has a reasonable price range for their amazing food, some people have recommended the seafood.

Source   Source   Source

2.Get a Tour For Acropolis of Athens.

The Acropolis of Athens is located in the city Athens. This ancient citadel features some of the greatest architecture of the classical world. This most famous building there is the temple dedicated to the goddess Athena, this temple is called Parthenon. The Acropolis of Athens was built during the second half of the 5th century bc. This would be a very educational visit for you and your family.

• Parthenon at night on Acropolis at Athens Greece

Source   Source   Source

3. Clift Jumping in Hydra Greece.

Clift jumping is a fun activity to do, especially with family! You can find different heights to jump from so you don’t have to jump too high.

Source   Source   Source

4. Climb mount Olympus.

If you are a fan of mythology then this is for you! As you may know that is the spot where Zeus sat on his thrown as well as the place where Hades ruled the Underworld. This hike is really  long since its 22 kilometres, this is over 11 hours.

Source   Source   Source

5. National Archaeological Museum of Athens.

In this museum it has been devoted to showcasing Ancient Greek art. This museum is on of the most large and important ones because of what it showcases. This museum can be very educational and fun with your family. 

Source   Source   Source

I hope that if I ever go to Greece I can end up doing at least one of these fun activities. They all sound fun to me! Anyways, cya on the next post, have a great day or night, bye!