About Me

Hi! I’m Susan, and this is a page about me. I am a grade 10 student in PLP. I love listening to music and baking. I also do gymnastics, I’m in 2 choirs, and I play volleyball. 

I thrive when I’m outside and the sun is shining. My favourite season has been and always will be summer. In the summer, some things I do to fill my time are baking, going to gymnastics, and making friendship bracelets. I also enjoy hiking and spending time outside. When I’m older, I’d like to travel the world.

As previously mentioned, I do gymnastics. I have been involved with gymnastics for my whole life, and I started competing 7 years ago. Having previously moved up through all the compulsory levels, I have recently made the switch to the Xcel Program. I am currently an Xcel Gold gymnast. Here’s a photo of me doing what I love:

As I have gotten older, I’ve begun to get into coaching gymnastics. This is something I hope to carry with me into the future.

Something else about me is that I value my relationships with the people I love. I believe that it’s important to prioritize the other people in your life over many other things.

Most of all, I’m just here to have fun💜