Consequences of Colonization

In this project we learned about colonization. To start the project we learned in general about different people involved in colonization. Then each person was assigned a specific group of people to research. I researched the indigenous people but specifically the Iroquoian people. We had to learn about what really happened, and how people were truly treated. This brings me to our next keystone. We had to answer the question was colonization good or bad? We had to take in all perspectives and use the information we learned, to provide significant evidence to our answer. I said When discussing weather colonization was good or bad we have to take in all perspectives, and that’s why there is no true answer to the question. We cannot say it was good because we don’t account for indigenous perspective. And we cant say its bad because we don’t look at the European perspective. The next keystone we did was the final step of the project. The final keystone was a video made with a group of people in AR maker. Each person studied a different group of people involved in colonization, such as file du roi, missionaries, poor people, wealthy people, and indigenous. Overall this project wasn’t my favourite because it was on a really sad topic, but I’m glad I got to be in a group with people I like.Β 

Syddy Giddy out!