🌲Hello and welcome back to the forest of learning! Today I will show you how I make one of my favourite breakfasts; yogurt with granola! It’s really simple and delicious, and it only takes about 5 minuets! So without further a due, I will show you how I make it.🌲

Here are the ingredients you will need:

The first step is to put your granola in a bowl, there is no specific amount you should put! the ratio is all up to you! I personally like to fill the bowl about a quarter way with granola so that there is lots room for the yogurt and fruit.

The next step is to add your yogurt into the bowl with granola, if you would like you can also add some chocolate chips or raisins into the granola before you do this, but it’s all up to you! I like to add yogurt to the top, but add a little bit of room for the fruits which will come later.

Now is the fun part! It’s time to add the fruit. You can add as many or as little fruits as you like, I like to add banana, blueberries, raspberries, apple, pear, or grapes but any fruit works. Here I put 1 banana, a handful of blueberries, 1 apple, and 1 pear. Once you pick out your fruits, slice them into small pieces so you can place them on top.

⭐️Challenge: try to add a fun face on your treat!⭐️

After your done it should look like this:

The final step: is adding honey! This is optional but I really love to add honey on top of mine. 

So here is how it should look like:

🌲I hope you try this out, or if not, I hope you enjoyed looking at the process of creating this scrumptious breakfast food! This is such a quick, easy, (somewhat healthy) treat that you can make as breakfast, or just a quick snack. I love this recipe because you can customize it to your preferences!🌲

As always, thank you for watching me grow in the forest of 

🌲learning🌲