Weekly Reflection Pt.6

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today we are doing the sixth weekly reflection post. Today we are basing he reflection off the question, One thing I would like to improve upon is? This question is fairly open ended, but I have one specific assignment that I would love to improve on. Let’s get into it.

The specific assignment is the big one, the podcast itself (milestone five). The one thing I would love to improve on this assignment is the way I edit it. This episode took a few revisions to get it right. In the future I would love to listen and look at my work more critically. I will also ask for more critique so I can perfect the episode in as few revisions as possible. This would help me save time and help with getting assignments in faster. The other thing in this episode that I would like to fix/change for future assignment is the editing process. The reason I would like to fix this is because the way I edited my recent episode took more time then it should have. The reason for this is because I skipped through the episode and trying to find places to edit quickly. Next time I will go through the episode slowly and meticulously to find all the errors.

Well that is all I have time for today. Thank you for reading and see you next time.