Zach’s recap

Just another blog by a PLP student

Puppet Pals UNDRIP

Article 14 of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP) concerns the rights of indigenous peoples and their right of Education. It emphasizes that indigenous peoples have the right to their traditional knowledge, cultural expressions, and… Continue Reading →

Who Cares and Why Bother? – Humanities 11

Why can’t you let a politician on a plane? Because he’ll keep trying to destroy the other wing. The thing that makes PLP courses different from the rest, is the fact that we always learn about new topics and never… Continue Reading →

Becoming A Master Debater

The thing I love so much about PLP, is how it’s constantly pushing me further, and further out of my comfort zone with every project. But this one, may have been the project with the highest level of discomfort that… Continue Reading →

Grade 8 Paragraph

As a senior in high school, I find myself in a unique position to offer valuable assistance and guidance to the incoming grade 8 students. Drawing from my own experiences and maturity, I can help ease their transition into high… Continue Reading →

Tpol 2023

Introduce parents to teachers “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation… Continue Reading →

‘The Office’ Humour In Careers?

I’m doing pretty well financially these days. My bank just said my debt is outstanding! I’ve been hearing my friends in the regular stream of school talk to me about their Careers classes since grade 8. This last unit is… Continue Reading →

Canadian History VS Condos

Out of all the enemy leaders during World War II, who could run with the most speed? Mussolini, because he was the fascist  

Make Them Unappealing, Unappetizing, Unattractive And Unsatisfying

Two things that I don’t like about myself are procrastination and the habit of forgetting things. But the good thing is that I don’t procrastinate. Welcome to my blog, this post is about my first experience with the PGP course thought… Continue Reading →

I MISS DISNEY WORLD

TBU

Can’t believe we went to Disney world

Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut? So he could visit Pluto  Power of Imagination (Humanities project) One thing that was different with this project than others was that we didn’t know the name for it until a week in…. Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Zach’s recap — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑