School. It’s okay if you are good at it

But not so great if you aren’t.

Why Running Is Dangerous

Hello, it’s just after Halloween so I think we should start this blog post with a little short horror story….

Week 4 – Basketball Shoes

If you have read my About Me Page, then you would know that the primary sport I play and love…

Alberta PGP Reflection – Managing Impulsivity

Hey guys, I’m back and I am talking about Alberta again. If you have been keeping up with my blog…

Week 3 – Making an Image

Week three is all about educating someone and about making an image. I decided to make two blog posts. One…

Copyright and Creative Commons

Hi guys it’s Ben and today this blog is all about copyright and Creative Commons.       Copyright is…

Game of Exponent Laws

This is the first blog post I am going to be writing on Math and Science. For the first Scimatics…

This Land Is Us – PLP 9 Portfolio Post

Hello! It’s been a long time since I have written a portfolio post, and this is the first post of…

Blue Sky

If you have been reading my other recent blog posts then you know that school ended on Friday. This means…

Colonizing In A Tempest 🌪

School. Is. Over. I still don’t believe it. Humanities has ended with a bang and with our last project of…

tPOLS

Grade 8 only has two days left and so, so much has happened this year. We started grade 8 for…

© 2019 School. It’s okay if you are good at it. Theme by Anders Norén.