Been practicing self isolation since 2012

Stay at home kiddos

The War to End All Wars That Didn’t End All Wars

World War 1, First World War, The Great War. All of these names are used to label arguably the biggest…

TPOL 2020 | PLP 9

Grade 9 has come and gone, the only thing left is my tPOL. For those of you who don’t know,…

Witness to History

The world is going through an interesting time. Self-isolating, and not meeting people has become the new normal, and its…

DI Provincials… Quarantine Edition

If you were asked to summarize PLP in one paragraph, I dont think you could do it without saying “Destination…

Destination Imagination 2020 – Regionals

D.I. Say these two letters to any PLP student and a wave of memories will come back. These two letters…

Let’s Get Riel

Canada has been around for over 150 years now. Made up of 13 provinces and territories, Canada’s history is rich…

7 Habits, One More Time!

Michael Jordan had a lot of principles that he maintained throughout his career. Hard work, never giving up, teamwork, and…

Metaphor Machines

The definition of metaphor is “a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object…

🇨🇦Confederation Commercials🇨🇦

Hey guys, welcome back to another blog post! The topic for this post is… Confederation! PLP 9 recently jumped into…

Combining Like Terms

January has ended, and with it the first math project of the new decade. For the past month my class…

© 2020 Been practicing self isolation since 2012. Theme by Anders Norén.