DꓯNIƎꓶ WIꓛꓘSꓕONƎ

A Tough Question With A Tougher Answer

For my third and final Think & Create post, I used this opportunity to collect my thoughts and produce a podcast in which I discuss a question and topic that has been on my mind throughout the research stages of our socratic seminar. Whilst my group has been preparing to tackle the question “Are we…

Continue Reading

A Story Of Progression

With the current state of the world and the lifestyle we have all felt, I finally have an excuse for that feeling of time passing at strange speeds. On one hand, its ridiculous to think Im headed in to grade 12, my final year at high school, but on the other hand, my god does…

Continue Reading

Macbeth Meets the 50s

6 months later and let me just say that this isn’t the way I expected this unit to come to a close. From scheduling issues to equipment failure, a global pandemic was last on the list of things I would have bet on ruining our film. It has now been 3 months since we ground…

Continue Reading

Becoming Daniel 2.0

Without a doubt, this year of PGP has been the best impactful on me, and has genuinely helped shape me in to the person I am right now. When I look back on the Daniel from September, I was so much less in tune with my goals and ambitions, and ever since Atomic Habits has…

Continue Reading

Same Old America

It has now been over 3 months since 25 year-old Ahmaud Arbery was out for a run through a Georgian neighbourhood and was shot and killed after being pursued by vehicle by a pair of white men. Another white man was following in another truck, recording a video of the murder, which he later anonymously…

Continue Reading

Do You Even Lift Bro?

Similar I’m sure to many of my friends, I spent the first month of quarantine in relax mode. It was spring break of course, and I knew I wasn’t gonna be heading back to school any time soon. That meant vacation time. Time to stay up late and wake up in the afternoon. Time to…

Continue Reading

Then vs. Now

When trying to think up what I was going to do for this first Think & Create, I found my mind cluttered with random thoughts and ideas. These ideas though, they weren’t tangible, they weren’t an honest representation of what I was connecting to in this project. Thats when I decided to take a step…

Continue Reading

Making The First Move

Over the past week, we have focused more on Macbeth than the 1950s, so for this third and final TWIL post, I will be connecting Macbeth to 1950s related-themes I have discovered myself. We have made a lot of progress in Macbeth, and are approaching the end of the play. This week we have reached…

Continue Reading

4

As The Great Alex Russo Once Said…

…Everything is not what it seems! In this weeks learning, we continued our reading through Act 2 of Shakespeares Macbeth as well as our learning on the 50s society of the US. As we moved on from the first act of the play, we began to see the plot thicken. More and more was starting…

Continue Reading

Taking My Foot Off The Gas

Even though I feel like I say this every year, its really crazy to think that we’re already half way through the year. This year has been quite the whirlwind, with so much going on in so many different areas of my life. Even in just this school alone, I have found myself spread thin…

Continue Reading

1 2 3 9