BACKROLL

˙ˆ †˙´®´ ˆƒ ¥ø¨ ƒˆ©¨®´ †˙ˆß ø¨† ¥ø¨®´ çøø¬

Taking A Step Back

Welcome back to my blog. Today we’re going to be talking about our Maker project, “Witness to History”. “Witness to History” was all about taking a step back and realizing that we are in an unfolding history lesson. As a… Continue Reading →

Time Is Money

Welcome back to my blog. Today I’ll be talking about our Scimatics (Science+Mathematics) project, Time Is Money. The focus of this project was to show what it takes to start a small business, and what costs, and man hours you… Continue Reading →

Time Is Money

Welcome back to my blog. Today I’ll be talking about our Scimatics (Science+Mathematics) project, Time Is Money. The focus of this project was to show what it takes to start a small business, and what costs and man hours you… Continue Reading →

D.I Online Blog Post

As you may know, D.I is a competition that has students compete in different themed challenges. These students participate in regional, provincial, and (some go to) globals. However, as EVERYONE also knows, we’ve been given the coronavirus. This is a… Continue Reading →

D.I Regionals Post.

Welcome to the D.I Regionals. D.I stands for Destination Imagination, and it’s a competition between schools and grades Although there are new challenges every year, there are normally a set of five different ones, including Scientific challenges, Engineering challenges, Fine… Continue Reading →

Rube Goldberg & the Amazing Machine

Welcome to my Scimatics (science+math) post. This post is going to be about the Rube Goldberg machine that my group created. This machine was built to represent two things. #1: the scientific method, and #2: our knowledge of how to… Continue Reading →

Louis Riel, The man, The myth, The legend.

This project was about Mr. Louis Riel. Louis Riel was a Métis (half French/English and half First Nations) revolutionary. Louis lived in Manitoba, specifically, the Red River settlement. This was a settlement that was made up of Métis, predominantly French… Continue Reading →

Confeder-WHAT, Confederation!

Welcome to… Confederation! This project was solely focused on Canadian history, specifically the creation and acceptance of confederation in Canada. I will be going over the most important parts of this project. This project was going to work up to… Continue Reading →

MY FINAL BLOG CHALLENGE!

Hi everybody and welcome back to the blog. As the title says this is my final blog challenge. This is NOT however, my final post. I will be posting some other blogs about my future projects, and challenges so, please… Continue Reading →

Polynomial Project

Welcome to my post about my Polynomial Math Project! Today I will talk about our steps in making the process, the end product, and my learning. Step #1: Learning about polynomials Brief explanation of what polynomials are: Polynomials are a… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 BACKROLL — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑