🌺🐝 🌼 An Extravagant Spring Exhibition

Hello, and welcome back to my blog! This blog post is a unique post because it isn’t a summative reflection on a project, it’s reflecting about this year’s spring exhibition! For those of you who don’t know about or have never been able to attend a PLP exhibition, it’s basically  a big showcase of all […]

G’s TPOL 2022 🪴

Hello everyone! I’ve made it through PLP 8! And what do PLP students do at the end of the year? They do extra reflection on their growth as a learner throughout the year in the form of a TPOL. A TPOL stands for Transitional Presentation Of Learning, where you answer this driving question: “Why do […]

Exploring New France Perspectives

This is it folks! My last Humanities post of eighth grade! Interested about the final product above? Keep reading! Our driving question for this project was: “What did the establishment of New France mean for all people involved?”. We had the chance to learn about the impact of settlement on the multiple groups involved in […]

The Ultimate Design Challenge

Welcome back to my blog! We have reached the end of our ultimate design challenge!  So, what was this project about? The goal for this project was to be able to design a 3D object with basic 3D shapes, and then confidently be able to calculate the total surface area and volume of the design […]

Chemistry Coding

Hello readers, and welcome back to another blog post. In this post, I am going to be talking about the scimatics project we just finished, called Chemistry Coding. The final product for this project was a coded and interactive game or simulation that included the Kinetic Molecular Theory and Atomic Theory. I encourage you to […]

The Renaissance: A Change Engine

Hello readers! Welcome back to my awesome blog! This post tells the story of my learning through our most recent Humanities project on the Renaissance and some of it’s everlasting effects on the world today. Don’t know too much about the Renaissance? Follow along and you might learn something you hadn’t known before on […]

Loon Lake 2022

Hello everyone! It’s time for another blog post, but this time, instead of reflecting on a project, I’ll be looking back on the trip we recently went on!  What type of trip do you ask? This field trip wasn’t just your typical one-day field trip to the aquarium, or to an art exhibit or something […]