Welcome Blog

0

The Vast Minority

Equality is not inherent in nature so it only makes sense that it is not inherent in us. Despite this, people have, for centuries, strived for equality. In many respects they have succeeded. In...

0

School Based Democracy

Welcome to Schools, what is this good for? In this project, we have been working through the question of How we can change schools to make them better, ultimately presenting our work and theses...

0

Tpol 2022/23

It’s that time of the year again, time for the Tpols. This year has been filled with, fun, pride, and some frustration. As well as quite a bit of sickness back in October and...

0

Stories of Hope

My most recent projects was about Stories of Hope. We were answering the following driving question: What lessons and inspirations can we draw from the stories of individuals and communities that have faced tragedy...

0

An Assessment of Hope in Stories

Cambridge dictionary defines hope as to want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might. In order to understand the role hope plays in stories...

0

MPOL 2022/23

I think that there is a place where I would like to start the story of my current learning progress, and that rightful beginning is in my mind, before the Loon Lake trip.  I...

0

Macbeth, a Timeless Play?

In this blog post I will introduce the subject of our learning, Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” and the timeless themes it subjectively may portray. I will also go over my takeaways from the project as well...