Welcome

0

Loon Lake

Our trip to Loon Lake took place on March 4 – 7. We stayed there 3.5 (rounded up to 4) days and 3 nights. During our ‘learning advance’ to Loon Lake I learned so...

0

Destination Imagination 2022

This year I was in DI. This statement demands one big question for most people; what is DI? DI is short for Destination Imagination. “The Destination Imagination global community is united by a core belief...

0

The War and the Americans

WW II was a conflict of ideologies and great powers like no other. Although the conflict itself is interesting, you probably already have an understanding of the war. This is why my podcast episode...

0

My ČD 810 MOC

Early into 2022, I got sick and was bound to my room for about two weeks. In that time I saw a lego build of the ČD 810. The ČD 810 or Vláček Motoráček...

0

New Century, New Intepretation

It’s interesting to see how widespread throughout society the works of Shakespeare have become. I am ✨Juliet✨ In this project, we read Romeo and Juliet and compared it to different film adaptations which were...

0

mPOL

Bon soir my gracious parents and enlightening teachers. You know what’s going on here, so I’ll spare you any explanations. Throughout the latest school year, I did quite well in the school projects we...

0

Feelings Before Facts

We learn lessons throughout life. This is also applicable to countries and entire civilizations. With a perfect understanding of the present, one may possess the ability to predict the future. But we also forget....

0

The Legacy of the Komagata Maru

The Kamagata Maru was a high point in the racial tensions between the white majority and the non white minorities in Vancouver. It forced people to take sides and band together against each other. You...