The Medium is the Message – Reflection Post

How does what we see, hear, and read influence us? That was our driving question for this project. Our final task was to create an advertisement for a business in Deep Cove but this project was different. We were working in groups to create our final product. At the end of the day use can use a group to help you or the group can destroy you. I think I experienced a bit of both in this project. We ended…

Read More Read More

Individual advertisements- The Medium is the Message

Mid-project-reflection  At the start of this project we were put in groups and we told to choose a business in Deep Cove. We were told that the goal for the project was to make an advertisement for that business. After a lot of preparation we set set up a Zoom call with the business we chose (A’hoy). On the Zoom call we asked about their target audience, colour scheme, and what product to promote. We then learned about design principles,…

Read More Read More

Who am I – A summative blog post

Who am I – A summative blog post

How do I creatively communicate who I am? That was our driving question for our first English project in 2020. Our project was to create a “User Manual” for an iPad or iPhone. We also had to create a Memoji of ourself with laptop stickers.  This is My User Manual After every project we do a reflection to show what we learned and how all of the activities we did helped us answer the driving question. Reflections are a great…

Read More Read More

What’s up 👁👄👁✌️

What’s up 👁👄👁✌️

Hey y’all, One of my favourite quotes is this.. “Life’s to short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it. If it changes your life, let it. No one said it’d be easy, they just said it would be worth it.” — Dr. Seuss ✌️ bye.