About me

Greetings. My name is Landon Gonzalez and I was born in California on February 6, 2007. I am also part Chilean because my dad is from Chile. I have a lot of family in Chile and visit them about once every 2-3 years. I’m pretty athletic and into sports such as soccer, basketball and baseball and trying to convince my dad to let me play football.

I also really enjoy video gaming. My favourite game right now is definitely Call of Duty. I mostly play Black Ops Cold War in the Zombies mode. Not to brag but I’m ranked around 550,000 in the world at zombies so I’m pretty good. I may or may not be level 334.

There’s my rank on the leaderboards

And there’s my level. I should go outside

Apart from video games, I’m also a HUGE superhero geek DC universe and Marvel. I prefer DC though. Favourite characters from both franchises from DC are The Flash and Batman. Marvel is Deadpool and Venom.

Batman                                                          The Flash 

Deadpool                                                         Venom 

Ive recently started collecting Funko Pops and have a pretty big collection. I have a big set of Flash, Marvel Venomiezed, Marvel Zombies and 80th anniversary Batman and am rapidly expanding my collection. Another thing I collect are comics. I have a vast majority of comics, most of them being Batman comics and Deadpool/Spider-Man comics

Still on the superhero’s topic I’m also an artist and enjoy drawing superhero’s on my IPad using an app called Pro Create.  Right now I’m working on an Iron-Man collage of all the Iron-Man suits in comic history.

While I’m drawing Ill either put on a show in the background or listen to music. When its a show Ill watch The Flash, Titans or Superstore.

When its music Ill put on some rap which consists with some of my favourite rappers like NLE Choppa, Polo G, Lil Baby, Lil Mosey, Lil Uzi Vert and Ski Mask the Slump God.One thing that i forgot to mention was that i also love Mexican food. One thing that I do to much of is talking and sometimes get in trouble for it but I have improved on only talking at appropriate times. There you have it, There is everything you need to know about me