Music 🎶

Why hello there. This post is all about music. Music has been apart of my life since I was a little kid.  When I was little my dad would rock me to sleep while listening to Tupac and 50 Cent or other OGs. My music…

Fun with Photos

Hello for this post I’m going to show you a drawing I did and how it connects to my worldview. I drew some DC superhero’s. This connects to my worldview because ive always loved superhero’s and I like to connect to them. They make me…

Funko Pops! (Student Blogging Challenge 2021)

Hello, its me. This post is about Funko Pops!, my favourite sets and more. If you’ve  read my about me page then you’ll know that I love to collect Funko Pops! and have over 50 0f them. If you haven’t read my about me page…

Laser Laws Blog Post

I dont know how to make this image bigger   This project was called Laser Laws and revolved around the driving question which was “How can we test the Pythagorean theorem and the law of reflection?” We collected information on this topic by doing a…

Tectonic Chances Blog Post

For this project we had to make a board game including the key science concepts like tectonic plates, continental drift, inner core, outer core, etc. The driving question was “how are thematic and mathmatical elements used in game design.” the first milestone was one of…

Fractions of your Time Final Project Post

For this project we had to total our overall screen time and put them in one big chart marking how much screen time we used then later totalled up all of the numbers. I had the standard categories, iPad time broken up into 2 parts…

The Medium is the Message: Final Portfolio Post.

This project has definitely been the most difficult project I have done yet. I have learned so much about advertisements and how they can influence you to buy stuff and change you in a way. Through out this project we have done a total of…

Reflection on Advertisement Drafts

For this project our goal was to make an advertisement for a business that our group decided on. We then had to make 3 drafts to show to our group throughout 2 weeks and changed our drafts based on the feedback we got. The ultimate…

My user manual

Here is my user manual. It took a really long time to do but was pretty straight forward and easy. While constructing my user manual I learned a lot of tips and tricks from fellow classmates and my teachers. Going into this project i thought…

Whats good my G

Welcome to the blog. Yes its only a blog. This is a school blog where i blog about things I’m told to blog about. A little bit about me, i like video games, like to draw, likes to play basketball and soccer, likes to read…