Carti > exhibition 🧛🏼‍♂️🩸

What it do young blud. Welcome back to another blog, probably one of the last ones of the year. Anyway this post is going to shorter then normal as I didn’t need to prepare that much. Anyway this isn’t really a project it’s more as…

Fortnite + School = TPOL

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths…

Twizzy Slatt models 💚🐍

Yeah, racks don’t stab my back ——- don’t stab my back, yeah Everybody stabbed my back, uh, yeah  Racks don’t stab my back, uh ——- don’t stab my back, yeah Everybody stabbed my back, uh (yeah) Big money, big cars (ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah) (Ooh-ooh-ooh, oh, ooh) We…

Micheal B Jordan Is Other Dad

What it do slimes back again with another blog. Before we get into this let’s address the title. The reason it’s Micheal B Jordan Is Other Dad is because I have another post called Ryan Reynolds Is Dad. And what do both these posts have…

World War Slatt 🐍

What it do young bloods! Back again with my 3rd blogpost of the week. Now this post is for humanities and it’s all about the big war. No there’s no world war slatt unfortunately, but there is a wold war 1 and that’s all about…

Ryan Reynolds Is Dad

What it do slime. Once again we are back with a blog post! Now before we get any further let me explain myself. The reasoning behind my title is our other maker project was called “Vibrant Video” and it was all about movie making and…

7 Habits of Lit

What it do jits. Back for another blog. For the past 3 or so months we’ve been studying Steven Coveys 7  habits highly effective people. By the way I’m just kidding by the title of it being the 7 habits of lit! I’m so silly…

Chi-Town Turkey Burgers 🐍

What’s good homes. Time for another blog post but this time it’s about Destination Imagination. I’m sure everyone who’s reading this is familiar with Destination Imagination ( DI for short) so I won’t go into to much depth, but its basically a competition for students…

I 💚 Yeat

What it do. It appears we have finished another project and that means another blog post. This project was called Metaphor Machines and we basically had to make a Rube Goldberg machine while using the scientific method as a metaphor and including a lightbulb. This…

Case For A Nation 🐍💚

What it do. Back to another blog post and this time it’s about our most recent project, Case for a Nation. This project was about nationalism and each person had to pick a topic wether it be a country’s nationalism history or a Canadian icon….