Revolutions on Trial

Well hello there and we are back to the blogs. This one just happens to be the last one before winter break. This project was all about revolutions and preparing for the Winter Exhibition. Essentially we had to learn and know our assigned revolutions then…

Take your kid to work day

2 weeks ago was take your kid to work day. I was going to go with my dad to work but I was feeling sick and my dads office won’t let you in if you have any symptoms. My dad works at ICBC and…

People and the Environment

Hello again and welcome back to the blog. We have finished yet another project this time in the humanities side. We stared out this project by picking a topic pitch and being sorted into groups based on our topic. My topic was deforestation so I…

Escape Sepaus

Hello again. It’s been a while since Ive written a blog post. Over the past month we’ve been working on a project called exponent laws. In this project we learnt all about exponent laws by doing a ton of textbook worksheets and making a game…

Toe Jammer and his Jeep.

Another blogpost means another project completed. This past project was called “The Ultimate Design Challenge.” In this project we had to create a 3D model in a online modelling website called tinkercad, and the model had to be optimized for either maximum surface area or…

Chemistry Coding Blog Post.

Ok, so this project was all about coding, matter and atoms. We had to code a game or simulator on scratch (which is a free coding site) and it had to include at least 3 different models of atoms from historical figures who helped form…

DI project

this was a project unlike no other. This is Destination Imagination. In DI you had choose between 4 different categories. I picked fine arts because it was supposed to be the easiest. And I was right. The goal of DI was to make a music…

Walk thee plank!

Ok, so this project was about pirates. It was a pretty short project going for about a week or so. Although this project was short it was very informative and fun. I actually prefer the shorter projects over the longer ones. It felt like it…

Growth Mindset

Over the past few weeks we have been learning about how to keep a growth mindset and how to get rid of your fixed mindset. We where learning this at the same time as the blogging challenge so for me at least It was hard…

Blogging Challenge Day 11. End

Over the past few days we have been doing a set of blogging challenges for our student blog. These challenges have been different every time. We’ve done your favourite holidays to a free wright to even a random emoji story. Overall this blogging challenge was…