Das Cap Blud On Slime Frl 🥬💚🤞🏽

What’s up gang gang on my slime stuff no opp stuff put that on slatt frl frl and welcome back the bestest blog, the Slime Slatt Blog! Today we’ll be going over my final humanities blog post ever, Lies and incongruencies. This project revolved around indigenous peoples and the oppression they’ve had to endure and… Continue Reading Das Cap Blud On Slime Frl 🥬💚🤞🏽

World War Slatt Part 2⁉️

What’s good dawgs and dawgies and it’s that time once again for another flipping blogpost! So without further ado that’s get right into this Johnson! In these post I’ll be talking about our previous humanities project which focused on Canadas involvement in WWII and why the Juno Beach Center should be preserved and remembered. Although… Continue Reading World War Slatt Part 2⁉️

PIRATE SWORD PIRATE SWORD PIRATE SWORD!!! ⚔️ 🏴‍☠️

What the flip is up gang gang and welcome back to the slimiest, slattiest, bestest blog, the Slime Slatt Blog. This project was slightly different than the projects we’re used to as this one took place in Florida at Disney world. The end goal for this project was to make 5 trend videos for TikTok… Continue Reading PIRATE SWORD PIRATE SWORD PIRATE SWORD!!! ⚔️ 🏴‍☠️

mPol? More Like Carti Better 🧛🏼‍♂️🐍

What it do and welcome to Landon Gonzalez’s mPol! (Presentation of learning) “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my… Continue Reading mPol? More Like Carti Better 🧛🏼‍♂️🐍