Toe Jammer and his Jeep.

Another blogpost means another project completed. This past project was called “The Ultimate Design Challenge.” In this project we had to create a 3D model in a online modelling website called tinkercad, and the model had to be optimized for either maximum surface area or…

Chemistry Coding Blog Post.

Ok, so this project was all about coding, matter and atoms. We had to code a game or simulator on scratch (which is a free coding site) and it had to include at least 3 different models of atoms from historical figures who helped form…

DI project

this was a project unlike no other. This is Destination Imagination. In DI you had choose between 4 different categories. I picked fine arts because it was supposed to be the easiest. And I was right. The goal of DI was to make a music…

Walk thee plank!

Ok, so this project was about pirates. It was a pretty short project going for about a week or so. Although this project was short it was very informative and fun. I actually prefer the shorter projects over the longer ones. It felt like it…

Growth Mindset

Over the past few weeks we have been learning about how to keep a growth mindset and how to get rid of your fixed mindset. We where learning this at the same time as the blogging challenge so for me at least It was hard…

Blogging Challenge Day 11. End

Over the past few days we have been doing a set of blogging challenges for our student blog. These challenges have been different every time. We’ve done your favourite holidays to a free wright to even a random emoji story. Overall this blogging challenge was…

Superhero’s

ok so it seems like for day 10 of the student blogging challenge we get to wright about whatever we want. I wasn’t here when it got assigned I was still asleep but that’s beside the point. I’m just super exited to…

National sneak a zucchini on your neighbours porch day

On August 8th is national sneak a zucchini on your neighbours porch day and this year no one is safe from my wrath. My plan this year is flawless and will have my neighbours begging for mercy. Let me walk you through it. First I…

Final blog post How it Started/How it’s Going

Why hello there. Welcome back to my blog. I am glad to say that we have finished yet another project. I feel like this was one of the harder ones to do because I struggled remembering if the historical events I learned where from Medieval…

Random Emoji Generator Story: GOGOGoat

2019 January 5   🐐 Once upon a time there was a goat. This was not any normal goat. This was internet superstar GOGOGoat! GOGOGoat had a net worth of 300 billion and owned everything in the world. Like he literally owns everything. Like he…