About Me

Before you read this post, you need to be playing the intro music to a reality show.

Are you playing it?

I will wait.

Ok, I’m going to trust that you are playing it now.

I am Lord Robert Gary Wharton the second and this is my fabulous, amazing, extraordinary blog (yes, all the adjectives are warranted).

I was born in North Vancouver on August the 18th, 2002 in Vancouver, BC. I lived in the neighbourhood of Dunbar until I was almost one year old.

I moved to North Vancouver just after I turned one.

I was raised by Kari and Rob Wharton – my parents.

Growing up,  I had two puppies named Max and Brodie. They were both purebred Border Collies. Max lived to 15 years old and Brodie to 16.5 years old (my parents had them for two years before I was born).

Brodie as a Steampunk Border Collie

I attended Sherwood Park Elementary School and graduated at the top of my class.

I currently attend Seycove Secondary School located in Deep Cove. I’m enrolled in the Performance Learning Program (PLP). In this program, I get to do tons of cool projects and take great trips.

Last year, February 2016, we went to Florida and took classes at NASA and the Epcot Centre in Disney World. We also took a surfing class.

I am also a cadet in the Army cadet league. I am on my Corps’ Marksmanship team and am in the Fullbore Marksmanship program that runs out of Kanata, Ontario each summer.

I also play several instruments including the saxophone, guitar, ukulele and recently the tin whistle.

If I were to choose a quote that best describes me,  it would be something that includes words like silence, calmness and kindness.

Luckily, I have come across just such a quote.

The quote I  chose has these words in it and I think it is worthy of my blog.

“Never mistake my silence for ignorance,

my calmness for acceptance, or

my kindness for weakness”

-Carson Kolhoff

In the video below, I drew a picture that I think best represents the quote and its relation to me. I used Sketches Pro to draw the images, Garage Band for the audio, and iMovie for the visual movement and curation.

1 Comment

1. i think this man is a genius!
    -Anonymous

Reply