The Wolf’s Den

Not Crying Wolf Just Yet

SBC W6 | Emojis

Hey everyone welcome to week 6 of the student blogging challenge. This week was all about emojis. The first task for this week was to create a story using emojis. So here is mine. Smiley was sad, he was disgusted… Continue Reading →

Revolution Novel | Creative Book Reflection

Hey everyone and welcome to my final project for the book we have been reading in class called Revolution which was written by Jennifer Donnelley. After finishing the book we had a few options on what to do as a… Continue Reading →

Running A Remake

Hey everyone and welcome to my post for our Running A Remake project in Maker. In this project we had to recreate a short horror film called Run. The horror aspect fit as this project took place throughout October and… Continue Reading →

SBC W5 | Music

Hey everyone, welcome to my post for week 5 of the student blogging challenge. This week is all about something that I love, Music. Now first off, I have a very strange sense of music for someone my age. Example:… Continue Reading →

Correlations Vs Causation

Hey everyone and welcome to my second blog post for Scimatics this year. This project was about Correlation Vs Causation. To start off the project we were given prompts and told to come up with answers using MindNode, then to… Continue Reading →

SBC W4 | Free Form Post

Hey everyone and welcome to my post for week 4 of the student blogging challenge. This week there is no task this week, we get to write whatever we want! So recently I’ve been getting into anime, so thats what… Continue Reading →

PGP Alberta

Hey everyone welcome to another post about my trip to Alberta. This post is being written for PGP and is going to focus on how I conducted myself in Alberta, now you may be thinking that I did something wrong… Continue Reading →

SBC 2019 W3 | Fun With Photos

It’s time for week 3 of this years student blogging challenge. This week is about messing around with photos. The first task was to make an educational graphic about online usage of pictures and such. Here is mine. The next… Continue Reading →

SBC 2019 W2 | Connecting Through Commenting

Hey everyone welcome to my post for week 2 of the student blogging challenge for 2019. This week was all about commenting. First we had to make a commenting guidelines section… I’m not a huge fan of it because I’d… Continue Reading →

The Land Is Us

Our first big project in humanities this year was called “This Land Is Us” while our driving question was ‘How does place affect who we are?’.  Our end goal for this project was to make a video about our answer… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2019 The Wolf’s Den — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑