Tamaras Informed Life

Manhattan Project^2

The Second World War ended on September 2nd 1945. There were many scientific and technological discoveries made within the war, the most violently significant discovery being that of the atomic bomb. The project behind this discovery by the USA is… Continue Reading →

On The Road Again

“I thought he was really friends with Billy Barker!” The quote above was taken from Melika, who sometimes forgets that time exists. Welcome to 12 days on the road, and an Exhibition, all in one (hopefully) reasonably sized post.   … Continue Reading →

One Day On Set

“Are You Bored Yet?” ”Nope”   I’m going to have to say that my job shadow was one of the coolest things I’ve done in my life. I am very grateful for the chance I had to see, learn, and… Continue Reading →

The Doors (TPOL)

“BrUH” That just about sums up the year, thanks for reading! Nah just kidding. I actually had a really interesting, educational, and growth filled year this year. From podcasts to DI to PGP, this year was extremely effective in growing… Continue Reading →

Windmills and Wind Turbines Are Different Things!

“We’re all going to die soon” This project has been a real learning experience. Some may see that as a bad thing, but for me, learning and growing from my mistakes in my work is an important part of life…. Continue Reading →

To Grow A Beanstalk

“There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking” -Brian Tracy This year we were introduced to PGP, our Personal Growth Plan. PGP has been an extremely helpful and interesting course… Continue Reading →

Stay Safe, Don’t Get Hurt.

“ew eW EW” Don’t cut your fingers off. That’s all I’m saying. Did you know that one young worker is hurt in BC every hour? How about that 34 young workers are hurt every day? As a teenager, you enter… Continue Reading →

A Leap Of Faith

“Who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell. Xoxo, Gossip Girl” I am myself. When someone asks who I am, I respond with “I am just me”.   In Maker 10, we have begun our Career Life Education course,… Continue Reading →

Hold Your Head High

“You are valid, you are loved, and that’s just the truth. Be proud of yourself and who you are” It starts with a microphone and ends with a message. In our most recent humanities project we have been using audio… Continue Reading →

We Have Reached Our Destination

“Guys guys guys guys THERE’S NO WIFI HERE” On Saturday April 6th, I woke up at 6am, picked up some friends, and headed out to Collingwood to participate in Destination Imagination’s Provincial Tournament. I, alongside Maggie, Morgan, Alivia, and Emily,… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2019 Tamaras Informed Life — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑