GREYS ANATOMY!

Introduction to greys anatomy!          

Greys anatomy is NOT your average, boring medical show. It includes accurate medical information from real health professionals, drama, love, heartbreak, friendship, and so much more! It all begins with a girl named Meredith Grey (hence the GREY’s anatomy) who has just finished medical school. It is her first time working in a real hospital and she has just had a wild night with the person she thinks she will be spending the rest of her life with. She shows up at her first day on the job and guess who her boss is? The man she thinks she will be spending the rest of her life with. I will stop spoiling it but you get the idea. Meredith is a very complicated person. She is somehow related to everyone she has ever known, her mother was a renowned surgeon so there are plenty of expectations for her, she is very indecisive with her feelings, and there is always something crazy happening in her life. I LOVE Greys Anatomy.

Top 10 things you might not know about Greys Anatomy!

In all 19 seasons of it glory there are a lot of things that are easy to miss or that you might not know! This includes things from behind the scenes, the characters or the setting itself! Here are some of those fun facts!

1. Every episode name except for one is a song title! The episode name is a phone number – 1-800-799-7233 in season 14
  2. Even though the show is based in Seattle, the hospital they film at is in Los Angeles. It is called The Veterans Administration Sepulvada Ambulatory Care Center
  3. One of the nurses that you often see in the O.R scenes is actually a scrub nurse in real life. Her name is Bohkee! She is awesome!
  4. Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith Grey, the main character, is one of the highest paid actresses in the world. She makes over 22 million dollars a year.
  5. The creator of the show, Shonda Rhimes, based the character Miranda bailey after her mom!
  6. In some of the surgical scenes they use real cow organs (ewww!)
  7. Two of the actors have accents and hide them. Kevin Mckidd is Scottish and Camilla Luddington is British!
  8. Greys anatomy was almost called Complications. I like Greys Anatomy much better.
  9. On the subject of the name, the name Greys Anatomy is the spin off of an actual medical text book called Grays Anatomy written by Henry Gray!
  10. Miranda Bailey and George O’malley were supposed to be the main couple                                        

Now that you have read this and know more than you did about greys anatomy I hope you will continue to check in on my blog to read more about and learn more about Greys Anatomy! See ya!

Reflection

I had a lot of fun doing this blogging. I thought it went pretty good and i thought i did pretty good for not being too interested in writing or being good at it. This was different from any blog post I’ve done because it was all about something i enjoy. I felt like i was writing to people that had the same interests as i did which made it it much more fun and i thought i could be myself more. I very much enjoyed making this page and talking about greys anatomy! I didn’t learn too much about myself and but i do know for sure now that i am a geek for Greys anatomy! This blog wasn’t to hard for me but there were some challenging parts. For example trying to think of more interesting words was hard.  I found it really easy to talk about and write about greys anatomy. I think its easier to write about something i enjoy then something that i dont. I will try to keep posting but i am very busy and have lots of things too do!

See ya!