Over the past few weeks i have been working on in class taking photos. Why, you might ask,    Because we where learning how to take photos to represent emotion and to communicate it was a really fun project because one of my favorite things is taking photos so learning tips for it was very interesting. When we started I was pretty confident in my photo taking skills and was happy when we went on photo walks to try new things. My favorite photo from the project would be.

I really like how this one turned out it is also unedited (I think). At the start of the project we got to learn about things like the rule of thirds where you put a grid on your camera and try to line things up on a line of the grid. After we finished learning about tips for taking photos we got top try making animated gifs which was really fun because I didn’t think it was so easy. once we did gif making we had to make a blog page( you can see it on my front page it’s called about me ). After we finished the page and finished everything else we now are moving groups to the other groups where half the class was where we learn about drawing I will make a post about that soon.