Hi welcome back here I will be talking and showing a book about the loon lake pop field study that I went on

what is loon lake

Loon Lake is a place in maple ridge bc fully called loon lake lodge and retreat centre the rest of PLP including me and went on a field study where we do school work and special work in a different place outside of school

here is a book that I made during and a bit after the Loon Lake learning advance

I hope you read all that but now you might understand loon lake and what we did more but I will still talk about it. Loon lake was a very pretty place and it perfectly reflected the light at any hour which was super cool. Another cool thing that we did is that we played laser tag outside and it was the coolest game of laser tag ever because we had a big gun strapped to us and we had a lot of settings so we could have a lot of different guns to try like healing weapons that heal your team or maybe a flamethrower is another thing to consider. And then after that, we played battle archery where it is simply dodge ball but the balls are arrows that you shoot I was a bit worse at it because I first off held my bow upside down without noticing for a bit too long but other than that it was super fun. I also did a good amount of progress on my di work and my work for a new project we started

final thoughts

my cabin group was super cool and let me sleep well so I want to thank them and the teachers who made the trip possible

ok thanks for reading goodbye

-dylan